Monday, December 10, 2012

10

Ten down….many many more to go.  Today is the 10th of December and I am officially down 10 pounds since I started this little thing called taking care of myself.  Co-Workers are asking what my secret is but I don’t have one.  I am just finally taking care of me.  Making sure I have time to choose the right foods to get me through the day.  Forcing myself to get out there and “do” things.  Making sure I have time to be the fun Mom.  I got out there and got active instead of dictating how to play a game.  I was out there showing them (winning sometimes too).  You know all those things that we should be doing but we often get too distracted to do.  Shhh, I even got DaddyCool to dance with me in the kitchen while making breakfast.  At first the kids thought we were crazy….then they couldn’t stop laughing.  Go “be” a kid again, even if just for a little while.  It does wonders.  Promise

3 comments:

  1. Love this. You are right. If only we all just remembered to be a kid again. :) Great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hardest thing for me to do in regard to working out is just to start. If I promise myself all I have to do is 10 minutes I will usually do that and more. It helped me a lot to work on portion control and sugar control. I have never been able to out workout my sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree! Moderation and keep moving... Thanks Mark and Michelle!

    ReplyDelete