Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Midget Time!


Being a parent we spend a lot of time answering questions. 


What is this? Why is that? 

If you are anything like me you spend a lot more time trying to figure out how to answer some of those questions.  You want to provide a good answer but you also want to avoid leaving it open for follow up questions. 

This past week I was tagged by two bloggers to answer questions about me.  I am honored they thought about me, so thank you to Bigaandlittlea and Sadderbutwiser !   You ladies rock!   

Players make sure you check these ladies out....tell them I sent ya.  Maybe there is a cool door prize or something...

http://www.jeffkorhan.com/images/2011/08/2011.8.28-Questions.jpgHowever, I have done a post like this before AND I have ran a "Get to know the MommyRef post on Facebook........so I figured you don't want to know more about me!  I did however think you might enjoy my spin on it as it is Midget's 4th birthday this week. I decided I would ask him some of these questions.  Now to be honest I got some real answers and some "I dunno" answers....so I answered for him on some of them.  C'mon he is four!  Hope you enjoy my little spin...





1. When did your last hug take place?
Whenever I see Mommy I hug her tight.  She says I give the best hugs and it makes her day.  Some call me a monkey for this very reason.  I love to be held and cuddle....eventhough I am getting big and strong

2. Are you a jealous person?
Only when it is my sister getting the attention.  It doesn't bother me with brother...but that sister is always breaking up my time with Mommy and Daddy.  I do share my toys well....most of the time.

3. Are you tired right now?
Tired? What is that?  I haven't taken a nap since I was 20 months old.  No that is not a typo.  I like to enjoy ALL of my day, don't want to miss a thing.

4. Do you chew on your straws?
Yes and Mommy tells me to stop.  She doesn't like all the slobbering mess...oh well.

5. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? 

No, but that sounds like fun!  Maybe I will do that one evening before Mommy has a big meeting!

6. Do you cry easily?
Yes. I am four! What do you expect?!  I get my feelings hurt really easy.  I am an old man in a little body.  I also cry when my siblings get hurt.  I am tough though.  I broke my arm last year and didn't cry (because I was scared) and told my Mommy to take me to the doctor cause he needs to fix it like Handy Manny.

7. What should you be doing right now?
I should be playing Batman and Robin!  Or cleaning my toys out of the walk way.

8. Are you mad at someone right now?
Yes! My mom for asking me all these questions....can I go now?

9. What (who?) makes you laugh no matter what?
TICKLES!  and my big brother

http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/imagescrazy-girl_small.jpg10. What are you NOT looking forward to?
Dating, you chicks are crazy!

11. What ARE you looking forward to?
Learning how to play the guitar and driving.

12. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
You probably don't want to know....neither does Mommy.


13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I love to take pictures!  There are hundreds on my moms phone...

14. Three names you go by..
This is a trick question!  I know my Mommy doesn't use my name here!  But she does call me the midget sometimes....and lil man.... and Bubba

15. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
http://www.huntingforgeorge.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/y/o/you-light-up04.jpgDoes Tangled count?  I love to pretend to be Flynn.

16. Do you have a special talent?
Yes.... I can make the darkest day bright....or so my Mommy says...and she knows everything....right?

17. What is your favorite food?
Pizza!  I love pizza.  Plain vanilla ice cream....nothing in it yuck!

18. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their shoes....what?!  I am short and knee caps are boring!  A couple more inches and I will be able to assess their....... belly button... what?  What did you think I was going to say?

19. What is your super power?
I have a strong sense of smell.  I can smell anything....it is freakish....but cool.

20. What do you look for in a friend?
Who has cool toys?  They also have to be nice, I don't like mean kids.

When we were done he asked, why did you ask me so many questions.  I replied that I was just trying to keep up with all his questions.  He thought about it and said....  Sorry Mom, but I ask better questions than that.   Sounds like a challenge to me.....little smarty pants!  Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy!

Now, the fun part: tagging others!! How about if you read this and would like to answer the questions on your own, do it!  Be sure to tag your blog post below so others can come check it out.  Free advertisement...a gift from the midget on his birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Pizza... Pizza... I love pizza..

    I enjoyed getting to know the lil man, midget, and Bubba some more. Tell the three little ones to keep making you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun-getting to know The Midget! I have loved how people are doing different things with this challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete