Friday, March 1, 2013

Say What?!

Guess who got tagged to talk about themselves.  Yay..you got it...this girl!  By the same blogger that forced me into this writing business.  Apparently she thinks I have more to say than I do.   
Crazy Kelly from DeBie Hive
Be sure to check her out!

1.  Where were you born? I was born in Southern California.  
2.  Were you named after someone?  Nope, well not that I know of.  My mom just liked my name.....as apparently many many people in the seventies did.  My name is pretty common around my generation.
3. How many children do you have?  Three.  Two boys and a girl
4. How many pets do you have?  1 dog  and a family of birds living by my front door
5. Your worst injury?  I am not sure which was worse.  I have broke my arm.  That was in my teen years and that was crappy as it blew my college basketball playing days.  This injury resulted in lots of therapy (physical, not mental).  I have had a knee surgery too....injured that on my honeymoon with DaddyCool (while I was sober)
6.  Do you have a special talent?  Not that I can think of.  Wow, I am so boring!
7.  Favorite thing to bake.  I don't bake much.  I pretty bad at baking.  When I do it is cookies and cupcakes.
8. Favorite Fast Food.  I love In-N-Out burger.  I also love Chipotle.  Yummm
9.   Would you bungee jump? No way....not by choice.  Never, I can't stand heights and I see no reason to jump off a perfectly stable platform.
10.  What is the first thing you notice about people?  If they are able to hold eye contact.  It really tells a lot about people.  Trust me
11.  When was the last time you cried?  Today...at work...after a meeting.  Not my finest moment.
12.  Any current worries.  Absolutely.  This would be a post in itself.  I worry about money, job security, my kids, out health...I worry about a lot of things I can not control.......I really need to be in control.  
13.  Name 3 drinks you drink regularly.  Coffee, Water, Tea
14.  What’s your favorite book?  I can never forget the first time I read Charlotte's Web.
15.  Would you like to be a pirate.  YES!  I have a rare eye condition in which I will lose vision at some point.  This would make it all that much more cool!  A pirate I'd be!
16.  Favorite Smells.  Beach air, cookies, my clean children, lemons
17.  Why do you blog?  I am being forced to.... no not really.  I enjoy it.  I don't have the time to write as much as I would like, but I enjoy it when I do.
18. What song do you want played at your funeral?  Take the Money and Run  (no tears over me, go enjoy life)
19.  What is your least favorite thing about yourself.  My short fuse, my lack of angry management, my need to be in control ALL THE TIME
20.  Favorite hobby.  Playing sports, coaching sports, writing, camping, and when I do decide to do it....baking with the kids.
21.  Name something you’ve done, you never thought you would do?  I never thought I would be a Mom at all....now three kids later I can't imagine NOT being one.
22.  What do you look for in a friend.  Someone that is more screwed up than me so I can laugh at them and feel normal.  Wait...no...that is my Facebook friends...  In real life, I want some that can admit when things are bad and enjoy when things are good.  Someone that loves to laugh at and with me.  
23.  Favorite Fun things to do?  I like to antique shop.  I have never bought anything but love looking!
24.  Pet peeves. The overuse of cliches.  "Think outside the box" and "marching to the same beat".  That annoys me.  I also can't stand when people are negative about their children.  They are children.... YOU need to grow up and teach them, don't criticize them. 
25.  Whats the last thing that made you laugh?  My kids on the way to school this morning.  They were demonstration what different um people AND animal farts sound like.  Although I tried not to laugh...honestly.  I lost it when the four year old gurgled for the fish fart.  I lost it....but that kid is so creative and smart...  I can be proud right?
Now, I am supposed to tag other bloggers.Most of the ones I follow were tagged in Kelly's post so I will tag a few more that I would love to hear from.
The Active Mum
The Momisodes
Big A Little a
When Crazy Meets Exhaustion 
Moms World 

2 comments: